You are not authorized to play this video. Please to Continue.
Now Playing

Loading comments...

Comments ({{tree.length}}, with {{loadedCommentCount - tree.length}} replies)

Join the conversation! or to leave a comment

Comments ({{tree.length}}, with {{loadedCommentCount - tree.length}} replies) COMMENT
{{supportCommentFeedback}}
Showing {{loadedCommentCount}} of {{totalComments}}
Now Playing

What part of your game will help you drop the most strokes?

In today's tip I'll explain my 25% theory that golf can be divided into four key and equal parts. Most students want to focus on improving their long game to drop strokes, but the other 75% of your game is just as important - if not more so!

You might also like

This is GOLFPASS Member Exclusive Content

Join GOLFPASS and enjoy 4,000+ tips from top coaches, monthly tee time credit, exclusive member pricing with free shipping on Revolution Golf equipment, coaching programs, training aids, and more.
Terms and conditions apply. Free trial not applicable on GOLFPASS+.

Already a GOLFPASS member? Click here to sign in